Once a kickoff time is announced - please check back here for a complete gameday timeline.
Oct. 30-31 is Family Weekend at SMU! Click here for all the information surrounding SMU Family Weekend!
Please check back soon for a complete schedule of Mustang Alley.
MAPS & DIRECTIONS
GERALD J. FORD STADIUM MAP
GAMEDAY PARKING MAP
FORD STADIUM CONCESSION MAP
CLEAR BAG POLICY
TAILGATING GAMEDAY MAP
INTERACTIVE CAMPUS MAP
PRINTABLE CAMPUS MAP
DIRECTIONS TO SMU
- TICKET SALES: 214-768-4263
Open M-F, 8am-5pm CT
- TICKET OFFICE: Open M-F, 9:30am-5pm CT
- TICKET OFFICE DAY OF GAME:
PARKING & TRANSPORTATION
DART STATION PARKING
Ride the DART from near your house. Parking is free and round trip passes cost $5 per person. Exit at Mockingbird Station. Take the SMU shuttle to the stadium or walk.
Fans should be advised that the communities of Highland Park and University Park have established resident-only parking areas near the SMU campus. Cars without resident parking or guest permits may be cited by the Police Department. Please use caution. SMU recommends parking only in designated SMU gameday parking areas to avoid any issues.
THE BOULEVARD - TAILGATING
Gather with alumni, family and friends on The Boulevard. Individual game tailgating spots are available. Visit The Boulevard website for more information.
Mustang Club members - tailgate with the Mustang Club on The Boulevard at all home games. Start your college football weekends at the Mustang Club tent in 2015!
- NEW CLEAR BAG POLICY: As at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, the only permitted bags inside Ford Stadium will be those made of clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC which do not exceed 12 x 6 x 12 inches, one-gallon clear plastic freezer bags (Ziploc or similar) or small clutch bags (approximately the size of a hand), with or without a handle or strap.
- Thanks to a small re-route, SMU fans will now have an even greater opportunity to take part in the football team's pre-game Mustang Walk. Click here for details.
- In-stadium, SMU has made additions to its concessions offerings including craft beers and new food items at the South End Zone Grill!
- For families, the south plaza will also feature the Family Zone, an area with inflatables and other kid-friendly entertainment.
- To accommodate student requests, SMU has added a new Student Tent to the South Plaza.
- On the Boulevard, for fans without a tailgating spot, Mustang Alley offers a great pre-game option and opens three hours prior to kickoff
For more information on the 2015 improvements, click here.
As always, you can tweet or email your gameday suggestions to @SMUMustangs or email@example.com.
GuestAssist MOBILE APPS
GuestAssist brings customer service right to your phone, enabling you to start a text message conversation with Ford Stadium staff directly. Navigating the smart phone application - available in both iPhone and Android format - can keep you up to date on parking information or help with directions to find your gate or the closest location of a concession stand.
Download the free GuestAssist App
Send your text question or observation to 214-516-7010.