Dec. 6, 2013
DALLAS (SMU) - SMU will host No. 15 UCF on Saturday, Dec. 7, for an 11 a.m. football game at Gerald J. Ford Stadium as scheduled and everyone is invited, as the game is now open to the public with tickets not required. The game will be televised nationally on ESPN.
Due to the inclement weather in DFW, there will be additional adjustments from a traditional SMU gameday. These changes include:
- For safety reasons, The Boulevard will be closed due to ice and fallen limbs along Bishop Boulevard.
- Fans should enter campus via SMU Boulevard.
- While credentialed lots will be open and operate as usual, all other usual "cash" lots will be open and free to the public. Signage near campus will direct fans to parking areas.
- Fans should enter Ford Stadium via the gates on the west side (Gates 1, 2 & 3).
- Gates will open at 9:30 a.m.
- Only the west side of Ford Stadium (sections 100-108 & 200-208) will be open for fans, allowing SMU to treat the steps and seats for fan safety and comfort. Please note: While all fans will receive complimentary admission, season ticket holders and other fans who purchased tickets for the game will have first right to their reserved seats. All other seats will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Suites, Stadium Club and Hall of Champions Club seating will operate as normal.
- Discounted hot chocolate and coffee will be available at the concession stands.
For full gameday information, visit SMUMustangs.com's Gameday Central.