"Home Sweet Home"
It is good to be home! After early morning flights and "red-eyes", it is good to be home, even though I was out recruiting locally today. Here are some highlights from the week:
- Rudy's BBQ today for lunch. One pound of lean brisket, creamed corn, baked beans with sweet tea! Good stuff!
- One hour nap in the car after "red-eye"! Between observing workouts at two different schools on the East coast, I parked the car in the school lot, rolled the windows down on a beautiful day and set the alarm. Woke up, shaved with the electric razor I keep in my pack and went into the gym.....with two sticks of Trident in my mouth!
- Salmon on the West coast. Milt and I scored a good meal after a "home visit".
- Wearing the same clothes for two straight days! The glamour of college coaching!
- Seeing my son's football practice Thursday night! Beautiful evening!
- Driving the carpool on Thursday and Friday mornings!