Saturday is the first official day of summer, but it has started to feel like summer already.
Signs of summer:
- swimming - the pools are open and kids are playing
- basketball camp - we just completed our first week of camp with two more weeks to go.
- little league baseball - my son's season is winding down with the playoffs starting on Monday.
- American Flags - July 4th is just around the corner
- cookouts - the smell of meat on the grill as I walk through the neighborhood
With my kids entering 4th and 5th grades this fall, they are at a great age to enjoy the summer.......camps, swimming and the sound of baseball bats hitting the ball.....
Enjoy your summer!