SMU TENNIS COMPLEX
To ensure the future success of SMU's historic tennis program, a new SMU Tennis Complex is currently under construction. The new complex is envisioned as a preeminent, top-tier facility and will be located prominently on the south side of Mockingbird Lane at the corner of North Central Expressway, formerly the site of Mrs. Baird's Bakery.
The new complex will provide both indoor and outdoor courts as well as a training center for student athletes and coaches, ensuring that Mustang players can train year-round on campus. In addition, patron accommodations will optimize comfort and viewing and include special guest amenities and a club area, providing an enhanced spectator experience.
Match-day parking for the SMU Tennis Complex is available on campus in the Binkley and Moody Parking Centers. We ask that visitors not park in the residential areas surrounding the facility or in Park Cities Plaza.
- Indoor Pavilion with six courts
- Outdoor Turpin Tennis Stadium with six courts
- Permanent spectator seating that can be expanded to accommodate conference, national and professional tournaments
- VIP seating overlooking the outdoor courts
- VIP Club area with viewing access to the outdoor and indoor courts
- Training facility that includes team locker rooms, training and fitness rooms, meeting rooms and offices for coaches and staff