2014 SMU WOMEN'S BASKETBALL CAMPS*Per NCAA rules, all sport camps and clinics conducted by Southern Methodist University are open to any and all entrants and enrollment is only limited based on age, grade level, gender, or number restrictions as specified by each camp.
- Camp Date: June 22
- Open to: Girls entering 9th-12th grade
- Camp Times: 1:00pm-6:00pm
- Camp Cost: $80
Description: Elite Camp is for players that want to experience a high intensity camp that challenges them both mentally and physically. This camp is for serious ball players; campers must come motivated and ready to work. We will cover position-specific drills, moves & footwork. The girls will then be put on teams and play full court games to incorporate what they have learned.
Deadlines: Wednesday, June 18th
Refunds are available before the deadline for each camp. After the deadline, an administrative fee ($25) will be deducted.
What You'll Need:
Appropriate basketball workout gear.
Personal water bottle...water coolers will be in each gym.
- Camp Date: June 20-21
- Open to: For teams who compete at the high school level. All teams will be guaranteed 4 games or more, depending on num-ber of teams registered. YOU MUST REGISTER WITH YOUR TEAM. NO INDIVIDUAL REGISTRATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- Camp Times: First games will start at 9:00am, last game will start at 8:00pm
- Camp Cost: $300 per team (must have a minimum of 8 players, max of 12 players)
$250 per team if at least 8 players also register for Elite Camp @ $80 per camper
Directed by SMU coaching staff with over 80 years of com-bined coaching experience, along with current players.
- Directed by SMU coaching staff with over 80 years of combined coaching experience